Library as a store house of books remains always a backbone to the educational institution. St. Xavier Inter College is proud to have a well equipped Library to enable the Students to gain knowledge and to gather the day to day informations in the field of science and Technology.
Rules and Regulations:
- Dissemintation of knowledge.
- To develop social, political, economical and religious. Qualities in students for the development of the Nation.
- To promote informal education to develop self confidence, self-education, self-help and other qualities in the students.
- To make proper use of leisure time.
- Preservation of cultural heritage.
- To promote Research and Education.
- Strict silence must be maintained in the Library
- No one should tear the pages
- Books can be issued for ten days only.
- Books must be returned by the students within the Specified time, otherwise they will be charged penalty of not less than Rs. 25/- per day.
- Lost or damaged books or magazines must be replaced by the students. Otherwise payment for the same with penalty will be determined by the management.
- Special permission to be obtained from the Principal for the issue of books during the examinations.
- All books must be returned on or before the date fixed by the librarian. In case of any inability to submit the book, payment with penalty will be duly charged by the school management.
- If any student, who does not pay a fine or, is guilty of disobedience to the Librarian or does not behave in a responsible manner in the Library, renders himself / herself liable to suspension from the use of the Library.