• Notice of the withdrawal should be given in writing before fifteenth of each month. Otherwise the fee for the following month or quarter will be charged. Such notice should be given by the person responsible for the pupil. An Application Form for the same can be obtained from the College Office.
  • No Transfer Certificate or any other Certificate will be issued till all the dues are paid in full
2016 © Copyright stxavierjhansi.com. All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained by: Infiom Solution Ltd.